We are offering a wide range of Copper Bonded Earthing Rods in different specifications. These ground rods provide an electrical path for dissipating a static discharge voltage to earth. The offered rods are made using low carbon steel and are molecularly coated with 99.9% pure copper. The provided rods are having high strength, rust proof surface and good conductivity. Further, the provided Copper Bonded Ground Rods can be purchased from us in bulk and in different lengths. These rods are manufactured to meeting international standards level.
Copper Bonded Earth Rod Features:
1) No maintenance required.
2) Provides consistent performance for longer period of time.
3) Filled in the bored hole for reducing earth resistance.
4) Corrosion resistance
5) Easy to install
1) Available Rod Length in mm : 75 mm-3000 mm
2) Available Rod Shank Diameter in mm : 14.2 mm-3000 mm
3) Copper Bonding Thickness : 254 microns
4) Material : Copper
5) Color : copper
6) Size (Metre) : 1-3
7) Shape : Round
8) Rod Diameter (mm) : 12 mm
9) Packaging Type : bubble
10) Usage/Application : earthing
|Model||Rod Length in mm||Rod Shank Diameter in mm||Copper Bonding Thickness||Conductive Mineral Filled|
|SG314 RCB||3000||14.2||254 microns||Yes|
|SG214 RCB||2000||14.2||254 microns||Yes|
|SG317 RCB||3000||17.2||254 microns||Yes|
|SG217 RCB||2000||17.2||254 microns||Yes|
|SG325 RCB||3000||25||254 microns||Yes|
57, New Arya Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, 201001, India